Well it finally happened...my first practice with the band!!! I got to meet all of the band members tonight and they were all great. They even forgave me for missing about 80% of my notes. OOPS! I have a lot of practicing to do between now and March 7th.
March 7th we have two Concerts in Omaha and i will post them here when i get the time and places.
I have also recently added a goal thermometer to keep everyone informed on how much money that has come in. I will update it as soon as the money comes in. Its on the right hand side you may have to scroll down to see it. The facebook page is up and running but I would prefer to only update the Blog since Facebook doesn't really allow me to put everything up like I want. I will try to put important information on Facebook as it comes in.
Thanks, Jesse
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment